Sunday, March 24, 2013

You broke for a while, but I didn't forget you

Alright, so I had partially abandoned my blog here because the site kept breaking, but now I've come back to fix it. I've added links to my pocketaimee.com and my bizarre and silly webcomic Headless! CHECK THEM OUT. I demand it.

I'm still trying to decide if I want to keep my domain name on my new and in-need-of-a-layout tumblr site, or to switch it to this one. I'll figure it out eventually. Either way, I'm going to try and make a conscious effort to continue blogging/writing/posting my work, and hope good things will happen.

In other news, I'm planning on starting an etsy site with all my homemade books. I still need to gather some photos taken by friends, but once it's up... well, I'm sure I won't shut up about it.

So! Tell all your friends and family about how terrific I am and, uh, how they should give me all their money and stuff like that.

This is literally me when I advertise myself

Also, I'm sorry in advance if this blog degrades into me bemoaning my poorness and self-consciousness and why I think I'm terrible at everything ever.

1 comment: